-
June 17th, 2003, 05:59 PM
#11
Inactive Member
actually, I saw Bon Jovi three days after Bruce Springsteen. Does that make me a bad human being?
well, see, I'm a poor german girl. I can't afford to fly over there and watch those monthly HoB shows, so.. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
no offence, I really like this forum, you're all tops! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
June 17th, 2003, 08:18 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Honestly, I cannot recall having ever listened to Springsteen. I've probably heard him, but i don't think i have ever listened. I have, however, seen the Adam Sandler impressions on SNL repeats. If that is any indication of what the real Springsteen is like, i probably won't be listening anytime soon. As for Bon Jovi, wow... I just can't see how anyone could like him. I try to be open minded and tolerant, but Bon Jovi???!!!
On a happier note, i am a BIG Cash fan, and I've heard his version of Springsteen's "I'm On Fire" and it's purty good. Then again i think almost all of cash's stuff is purty good.
-
June 18th, 2003, 12:28 AM
#13
HB Forum Owner
i actually kinda like the guys from BJ. They wrote some pretty damn good rock and roll songs. Wanted dead or alive is my favorite. i dont however jerk off to the old 1986 issues of circus and tean beat with Jon on the cover.
--steve
-
June 18th, 2003, 03:18 AM
#14
HB Forum Owner
Lowlife crud,
dont mince words. Tell us what you really think. We know you have a life sized bon jovi poster on your new jersey wall.
--steve
-
June 18th, 2003, 11:17 AM
#15
Inactive Member
An: Lover of outrage
Maedel! Ich glaube doch dass es ist ganz anders' fuer Amis und Euros. Zum Beispiel, fuer mich ist Springsteen langweilig... im Deutschland, aber ist Springsteen exotisch und ne Stuck der Ami-Kultur. Vielleicht das bedeutet mehr bei dir als hier bei uns. Auch zum Beispiel, ich bin total Fan den Boehse Onkelz. Die spielen NIEMALS hier... ich wird dieser Band vielleicht niemals im Konzerte sehn'... aber die Lieder klingt so gut fuer meinen Ohren... Ohrwurm hahaha... ich denk nicht die bose von dich weil du Bon Jovi und Springsteen magst. Wir alle habn' unsere lieblings...
OK- machts gut.
-Ian
-
June 19th, 2003, 02:23 AM
#16
Inactive Member
-
June 19th, 2003, 11:31 AM
#17
Inactive Member
Dave- I'm recruituing some poontang for us- don;t fuck it up man!!! hahahahaaaaa
-
June 19th, 2003, 02:36 PM
#18
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by LOWLIFE_CRUD:
An: Lover of outrage
Maedel! Ich glaube doch dass es ist ganz anders' fuer Amis und Euros. Zum Beispiel, fuer mich ist Springsteen langweilig... im Deutschland, aber ist Springsteen exotisch und ne Stuck der Ami-Kultur. Vielleicht das bedeutet mehr bei dir als hier bei uns. Auch zum Beispiel, ich bin total Fan den Boehse Onkelz. Die spielen NIEMALS hier... ich wird dieser Band vielleicht niemals im Konzerte sehn'... aber die Lieder klingt so gut fuer meinen Ohren... Ohrwurm hahaha... ich denk nicht die bose von dich weil du Bon Jovi und Springsteen magst. Wir alle habn' unsere lieblings...
OK- machts gut.
-Ian</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
awww, that's the cutest thing I've read this year!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
you actually like the Boehse Onkelz? That's interesting.
-
June 19th, 2003, 04:35 PM
#19
Inactive Member
Hallo Lowlife Crud,
mal sehen ob du das hier verstehst. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Mein Name ist Julia, und ich wohne in S?ddeutschland. Social Distortion kenne ich seit ich 18 bin, hab mir ein paar clips bei amazon.de angeh?rt, und daraufhin WLWHWT und SBHAH geordert. Ersteres ist immer noch meine absolute Lieblingsplatte. Hab sie leider noch nie live gesehen, aber wenn sie ihre geilen ?rsche mal hier r?berbewegen, dann mach ich die ganze Tour mit [img]wink.gif[/img]
So, wei? nicht ob du das jetzt ?berhaupt wissen wolltest, aber mir ist grade nichts besseres eingefallen.
The german was very stripped down, not that I underestimate you or something
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
June 19th, 2003, 05:11 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Hallo denn Julia. Ich hei?e Ian und ich wohne in die Naehe von den Gro?stadt New York... schoen ist's dass du im S?ddeutschland wohnst - ich bin doch ne Ami-Schwab hhahahaa... Familienname ?chsler! =)
Ich war f?r ja viel' Jahre ne Fan von SxDx. Und die spielen nur SELTEN bei dir. H?ffentlich wenn ne neue Platte herasukommt, denn werden die wieder bei dich spielen!!!!!
?brigens, war ich zweimal im BRD. Bayern ist das Land von meine Traume =)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks